Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nothing really matters

This past Saturday a group of us headed to a dueling piano bar to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday. One of the songs played for him was Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody", and the pianists got him up on to the pianos to conduct the audience in our hideously off-key rendition.

I took some photos, which didn't turn out that well (egad, I hate shooting with a flash), but then with about a minute left I remembered, Hey, my camera also shoots video. Grainy video.

Then tonight I found this site where one can upload grainy video called... um, well, there's no point in mentioning some site no one heard of, but I suspect it'll get big. And I uploaded the aforementioned video so the people who were there could remember what they saw.



Approximately 60 seconds to watch. Approximately 30 minutes to upload. Now I know why I stick with still photos.

Anyone can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?