Thursday, October 30, 2008

What I am

Last year I reminisced about spending Halloween 2003 in Beijing, but the year before that I posted shots of my gruesome punker zombie costume that I wore to a party. And the year before that I told the story of how my neck wound makeup left people at work disquieted. (The year before that I wasn't really posting very much yet.)

And here's a shot of my zombie pirate amalgamation from 2005:
(Egad, we were fond of that neck wound makeup. And check out that chest hair--the scariest part of the outfit.)

So in what grotesque sartorial direction will I go this Halloween?
(Aaaaaaaah! Look at that poorly knotted tie!)

For those who don't recognize it, let's zoom in on a couple key spots on the costume:

Get it? (I look more like John Hodgman than Justin Long.)

I'm sure everyone at work will be happy there's no zombie element to it.

~

Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?