Thursday, January 25, 2007

Under the underground


A triptych of photos from a Metro train station. That's right. I took pictures in a public place, which, in this era, is an act of rebellion.

Or it's just a way to capture some interesting angles in a way that's no threat to anyone. It's so difficult to distinguish those nowadays.

(Not that you'd really know this was in a train station unless I told you.)

Enjoy. Until "the man" shuts me down.





(Attention FBI: It just looks like that's an arriving train coming into the third shot. Because it is. But let's not dwell on that.)

1 comment:

  1. Doug:

    I like the first shot; very Star Wars. I was expecting to see Obi-Wan sneaking around behind the backs of the stormtroopers, pulling the power switch.

    Best,

    Ray

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?