Friday, January 19, 2007

Giving you that insider's view that no one else is

















Recognize this? It's an area that thousands of people visit every day, although, admittedly, it's not usually photographed from this angle.


Okay, I'll give you a somewhat more conventional view:


















So the next time you're walking down Hollywood Boulevard to the west of Highland Avenue, and you stop looking at the Kodak Theatre, the El Capitan Theatre, Grauman's Chinese, and the Hooters at the ground level of the TV Guide building, you can think to yourself, Hey, I've seen the back side of that Norbit billboard on Doug's site. Because of that, I'm better than these other tourists.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to comment on the above post but freakin' blogger won't let me. Ergo, this email.
    I wanted to say that the backside of the Norbit billboard is in better shape than Sharon Stone's backside. [RIMSHOT]

    Sincerely,

    Ray

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?