Friday, August 01, 2008

And we're back

Apologies to any readers who attempted to access the site through Internet Explorer earlier and got a error. That appears to have been due to an issue with code for the SiteMeter counter, which has been removed until that gets resolved.

I see a note on the SiteMeter blog that indicates they're migrating to a new platform, which I suspect may be part of all of the problem. (Just a theory on my part, however.)

In the meantime I'll have no way of knowing whether anyone's visiting, so I'm assuming my numbers are way up. However, if you get the chance, please leave a comment (by clicking the Comments link below any post) so I'll not feel completely deluded.

Mostly deluded, just not completely.

Thanks. We now return to your regularly scheduled internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?