Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Solving the issue of sexual harassment

After sitting through a presentation on sexual harassment in the workplace recently, the conclusion I drew was if humans who work could simply not have sex (nor aspire to have sex, nor attempt to exhibit dominance through the pursuit of sex, etc.) then there would never be another sexual harassment lawsuit.

Simple.

~

So, for the many Americans who find themselves out of work and unable to find a job, you can take some solace in knowing that you probably could be as sexually harassing as you want to be and get away with it; there's no potential for the creation of a hostile workplace environment if there's no workplace environment.

I'm not encouraging that sort of behavior, of course, but hey, if you're really desperate for a silver lining and you're an unemployed asshole who has no other outlet for those hideous inclinations, you may be heartened to realize you might be able to get away with it.

~

I probably should have paid closer attention to some aspects of the presentation.

1 comment:

  1. I love getting sexual harassment training. I feel like I'm an expert in how to sexually harass someone now. Apparently all I need to do is be a male with a heartbeat, and at some corporations or government entities, that's considered to be sexual harassment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?