Monday, July 06, 2009

A rose by any other term of reference (other end of the tunnel)

As something of a follow-up to this post, I have another announcement:
I will no longer be alluding to "my fiancée" in these posts.

If appropriate, I will be making reference "my wife" if post mentions the woman I love.

Which is much easier to type, as it doesn't require that silly accent mark. And to speak it aloud, it's only one syllable rather than three.

(That's not the reason I married her, but it is a bit of a nice side benefit.)


Again, just alerting my intrepid readers of this alteration of future phraseology, so there's little confusion. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. You mean it’s not spelled wifé?

    (I checked out the link to your other post and read the rude comment. I think you should’ve grilled that commentator about the intentions behind it.)

    Congrats.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?