Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Strolling down memory lane

For those of you who give a hoot about the inane rambling I was doing back in college, you'll be pleased to hear I've finally gotten around to posting my final Another Useless Column (the one written just before graduation) from my days writing for the Long Beach Union. So for those of you who didn't know me during my days at university, you can finally see how that whole series concluded.


And here's a fun drinking game to enhance your enjoyment of said column: Do a shot every time I mention a hackneyed quote or am abjectly sentimental. You'll be unconscious before you reach the end!



~
And if you're wondering if the name of the column had anything to do with the name of this site... you need to do another shot; you are entirely too coherent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?