Friday, June 09, 2006

Look up

I'm not sure whether anyone glances at the sub-title up at the top of the page here (below the ~Dougressions masthead), but I thought I'd mention it only because I'm not sure whether any of my readers will recognize from where the current quote comes (he said, goading them into proving they do).

"He's sure got a lot of gall, to be so useless and all, muttering small talk at the wall, while I'm in the hall"

Yeah, it's just there because it includes "useless" but that's good enough for me.

I'll change it soon enough--in fact, I already have another quote from the same person including that term lined up to take its place, when I'm good and ready.

And if you don't recognize it, you can request clarification from me by leaving a comment or something. Or heck, you have the 'net at your desposal; shouldn't take more than a few seconds of searching...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?