Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Quiet on the set... still



For both of you who read my report weeks ago on the filming of Spring Breakdown near where my dragon boat team practices, I offer this follow-up photo, taken this past Saturday.


There was no actual filming taking place in the morning while we were there (not only was there no Parker Posey, there weren't even any extras). However, this set up of tents and a volleyball court surrounded by flags and signs reading (as you can see) "Let's Padre!" was being vaguely watched by "security" guards (who didn't care about me taking a picture of it).

Why "Let's Padre!"? Um, perhaps there's a Father's Day sub-plot? Maybe that's going to be the catch phrase of the spring? (They can't be crazy enough to pretend Long Beach is an island off the gulf coast of Texas.)

I guess we'll just have to see the movie next year. When it comes on cable. If there's nothing better on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?