Saturday, October 02, 2010

Dummy Sanchez

When I read about Rick Sanchez getting fired from CNN for some remarks the host made on a satellite radio show I must admit I was shocked.

I wasn't shocked that Sanchez would put his foot in his mouth so deeply, nor was I shocked that he'd be canned for saying what he did.

I was shocked that CNN was still on the air, much less that such a moron had still been employed on it.

~

I think that CNN fired him not so much for calling Jon Stewart a "bigot," but because he didn't know how to use "bigot" correctly. It's not a demand for political correctness; it's a demand for rudimentary grasp of vocabulary.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad - I think CNN was keeping Sanchez around only because they needed a loon like Keith Olbermann, but they couldn't have Keith. Now they'll have to anoint another lightning rod.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?