Tuesday, July 24, 2007

No izing

So I see the Burger King commercial with Homer hawking the Whopper, and at the end it mentions the SimpsonizeMe.com site. Granted, I'd already made a Simpsons avatar (and my girlfriend made an avatar of me), so I'd been duly Simpsonized, but I figured I'd see what the deal was on the BK-promoting site, and I get a page with a pathetic drawing of the couch with the message:
"Whoa! As the world is going Simpsons it is getting a little crowded here. Come back a little later and try again."

Okay, I can understand that they grossly underestimated the amount of hits they would get, but really: Would it be too much for the message to say "please" when they're telling me I'm out of luck and have to stay up until the wee hours of the morning to get in? Well, to hell with them; I don't need to be a puppet in their little game.

I'll be seeing the movie in spite of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?