Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Diversions

Hi.

When I'm not making mildly sardonic remarks and deconstructing unimportant things, I sometimes take pictures of nice things, such as the flowers featured in the accompanying photo:


Every so often I post some of them on the useless photo site.

Is it humanizing? Is it a waste of bandwidth? That's for you to decide. Click on over and have a look.

Okay, let me sweeten the deal: If you happen to know the name of this kind of flower, please note that in a comment, and if you happen to be right, or at least sound right, I will devote a post to your amazing intellect, which will be seen by somewhere between 2 to 14 people per day. Really.

2 comments:

  1. (raising paw)

    Um, is it a Blue Dawn?

    jenji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google image search says... (drumroll please): Blue Dawn!

    Jenji does it again.

    Is there any plant she doesn't know?

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?