Saturday, February 09, 2008

This place has got everything

Completely unnecessary and ridiculously specific Blue Brothers trivia question:

In the 1980 film, there's a well-known car chase that takes place inside a shopping mall.

No, not what was the mall where that was filmed. That's too obscure.

What store does Elwood first crash their car into?

And what is the line of dialogue spoken just before Elwood crashes their car through the wall?

~

If you just happened to know the answer, you are a bigger fan of the movie than I am. I fully admit I only know that because the movie's on HBO right now and I just saw that scene a short while ago. I've seen the movie many times, but even that's the level of detail that my brain feels no compulsion to maintain.

But if you must know, see the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Answer: Toys R Us.

    And: A customer asks, "Do you have Miss Piggy?"

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?